A severe financial crisis can happen to anyone, at any time. Whether it stems from the loss of a job, mounting accounts receivables, the untimely death of a primary wage earner, or unexpected medical expenses, the unpaid bills can multiply in a hurry. At Lavelle Law, Ltd., our attorneys believe that in times of financial difficulty our clients have a right to high quality legal advice, affordable fees, and of equal importance, respect and understanding. Whether your debts relate to a struggling business, or to you individually, our bankruptcy attorneys can determine if a Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy is in order. And later on down the road, we can provide further assistance in guiding you through a discharge to get you back on your feet.
- Initial consultation to discuss bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options
- Financial analysis to determine which, if any, chapter is appropriate to file
- Communicate with your creditors
- Prepare all required documents to obtain a discharge
- Attend the meeting of creditors with you
- Be available to answer your questions